- The bidding of the airship will use $AOR, please prepare the full amount of $AOR in advance.
- Users can see the current price on the bidding interface and press the Participate button to participate in the bidding. Users cannot bid at a higher price and can only choose to accept the current price.
- If the number of participating users reaches the number of spaceships to be bid for this event within the specified time, the bidding will go to the next round and the price of the spaceship will increase.
- After the price increase, users can continue to re-bid as in the previous steps.
- If at a certain price there are no users with enough spaceships to participate within the specified time, the auction will end and the actual winner will be the user who bid at the previous round's price, and the tokens for this round and the unsuccessful round will be refunded.
- In a round, a user can bid up to 5 times.
For example, the starting price of spaceship A is $1000$AOR, and there are 500 spaceships for sale, each time the price goes up by $1000$AOR, and each auction round lasts 10 minutes. In the first round, 500 users bid at $1000$AOR in 10 minutes, and they move on to the next round.
In the second round, the ship price goes up to 2000$AOR, 500 users still bid at 2000$AOR and they go to the next round, while all the tokens of the first round participants will be returned.
In the third round, the spaceship price rises to 3000$AOR, but only 400 users participate in the bidding with 3000$AOR price, 10 minutes arrive, the specified number cannot be reached, this round of auction is cancelled, the actual winner of the bidding is the user who participated in the previous round (i.e. the user who participated in the bidding with 2000 price), and the tokens of all users who participated in this round will be returned.
The whole auction will continue in this way until the end of the last round.